Join our team
Mobile Meal Planning Specialist
LOTW has built a online mobile meal planning app nutrition private practice specializing in integrative approaches for brain, autoimmune, gut, cardiac, cancer prevention, stroke prevention, diabetes and much more. LOTW works with MD’s, DC’s, DO’s that either practice functional and integrative medicine, or want to refer out to a nutritionist that does. LOTW currently use certified meal planning templates for people based on diagnosis, symptoms. This is only temporary, but can be very helpful in the healing process and investigating a more custom therapeutic diet for the individual. LOTW is looking to transition into a practice which does virtual group programs and other approaches to support individuals. LOTW IS looking for a team to help put together the massive amount of content required to make this comprehensive and special.
Team meetings will be weekly via zoom. You are required to go to one meeting a week, but if you are unable to attend one week it is fine just give advance notice. During each meeting we will go over progress and will give feedback and additional direction for the following week.
ANSWERING CLIENT QUESTIONS/ASSESSMENTS
Depending on your level of understanding of nutrition topics and the program, some team members will be interacting with clients asking questions for assessment and also answering questions they might have regarding the services provided.
MEAL PLANS AND HANDOUTS
You will be continuing to make handouts and meal plans for specific elimination diets. The most important skills needed for this internship is the ability to follow guidelines and other directions, following through on time commitments, and being organized. If you aren’t detail oriented, this position will not be a good fit for you.
Putting together research may be required in areas of metabolic health, nutrition, gut, cancer, autoimmune, neurology, and cardiovascular disease. This content will need to be put into a format for both healthcare providers and transformed into something palatable for the general public in both power point slides and handouts. You will use research LOTW already gathered as well and put together some of your own.
1. NUTRITION CULINARY EXPERT AND EDITOR: There have been a lot of recipes that have been put together for the goal of making simple to assemble meals. These all need to be reviewed by someone / group who has the culinary background that also is interested in learning about nutrition for special health conditions. This person/ group also needs to have very good attention to detail because in addition to making sure the recipe works from a culinary standpoint, they need to verify that all ingredients meet guidelines and the formatting is what it is supposed to be.
Number of positions available
commitment to hours and time frame required
understanding how to find and interpret research as needed
good with Canva
The mission of Light of the Whirl is to support overall wellness for individuals, families, and workplace communities. LOTW accomplish this through understanding each clients metabolism and developing customized meal plans and grocery shopping lists.
LOTW is growing it’s online nutrition practice branching out to virtual group programs for specific gut issues and conditions.
Skills you’ll need:
Online health & wellness
WHAT TO EXPECT
PROVIDED BY EMPLOYER
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOTW is a forward-thinking integrative online web based mobile app health company based out of Hawaii. LOTW assembled an amazing team of physicians, cognition specialists, health practitioners and just launched our new mobile MealPlanning app.
LIGHT OF THE WHIRL HEALTH CARE is looking for a team of social media and marketing team members.
• Working with company leadership to create social media & marketing campaigns
• Regularly updating social media platforms, interacting with and building audience base
• Contributing to social media presence with original content and content ideas
• Managing content relationships across our varying brands.
• Manage and implement social media calendar
• Intermittent email campaign management and implementation
Expect 10-20 hours per week (remote ok )
Number of positions available: 4
Perfect for anyone who is:
• Looking to gain a truly unique marketing experience
• Wants a “Social Media Coordinator” title for their resume
• Is interested in working with remote healthcare approaches
• Is in touch with current trends, tends to think outside of boxes, and can roll with a cool brand
The mission of Light of the Whirl is to support overall wellness for individuals, families, and workplace communities. LOTW accomplish this through understanding each clients metabolism and developing customized meal plans and grocery shopping lists. To get started, each of our clients complete an online intake and download the mobile app.
If interested please send an email to email@example.com with the subject:
Number of positions available
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Remote Registered Dietitian
Are you looking to work for mission driven and passionate online wellness firm? Are you a Dietitian professional? Looking to grow within an organization?
The mission of Light of the Whirl is to support overall wellness for individuals, families, and workplace communities. LOTW accomplish this through understanding each client’s metabolism and developing customized meal plans and grocery shopping lists. To get started, each of our clients complete an online intake and download the mobile app. LOTW is a website wellness firm located in Hawaii.
LOTW has positively impact thousands of lives each year, an organizational culture based on excellence and genuine care.
* LOTW’s vision is to transform how online healthcare is provided throughout Hawaii.
LOTW is looking for caring and dedicated Registered Dietitian (RD) to assist in the coordination of nutritional care for growing online community.
* Guides staff in monitoring client nutritional care outcomes and taking appropriate action.
* Performs online assessments on clients in a timely manner according to Federal and State regulations.
* Reviews and approves all menus and snack lists monthly.
* Develops and modifies care plans to support clients’ nutritional needs online.
* Bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition, management or related field.
* Must be registered with the American Dietetic Association and licensed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii when applicable.
* Minimum of 2 years of food service experience in a health care program, preferably long-term care.
* Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in a health care program preferred. Maintains the required continuing education hours with Commission of Dietetic Registration (CDR) for registration.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Office Manager- Remote
The mission of Light of the Whirl is to support overall wellness for individuals, families, and workplace communities. We accomplish this through understanding each clients metabolism and developing customized meal plans and grocery shopping lists in a list.
We’re looking for an ambitious Office Manager to join our remote team and help advance the products, services, and clients we work with.
This position will require exceptional organizational, relationship, and communication skills. Company specific advanced training and guidance will be provided as well as regular reviews. Ideal candidates will be experienced self-starters who enjoy meeting and exceeding key performance indicators. Ultimately, they will ensure that administrative and operational efforts parallel and promote immediate and long-term business goals.
This position is part time, with the opportunity to advance and have additional responsibilities. This position is remote but some in person support may be needed. Company is based in Hawaii and the majority of time will be spent virtually.
The Office Manager will assist with the administration of day to day business operations, with duties including, but not limited to:
- Making and answering telephone calls professionally, answering inquiries, handle requests from callers, take messages, and arrange conference calls.
- Provide administrative, scheduling, clerical and other support to Company team members and consultants, as necessary.
- Manage schedules, make appointments, and manage reminder schedule.
- Coordinate, arrange and manage logistics for various committee and task force meetings; record and prepare minutes of meetings; develop and ensure agendas and talking points are provided to speakers and participants; prepare other meeting materials as required.
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence, including communications to various offices, committees and task forces, and external partners and stakeholders.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all internal databases and files through the customer relationship management platform (CRM), as well as a general database.
- Special projects as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possess the following qualifications:
- 3+ years experience working as an administrative or executive assistant
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write business correspondence and to edit business correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports and other documents produced internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable using, learning, and utilizing technology. Proficient understanding of widely used PC applications and productivity management systems.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Dependable and organized, with demonstrated professionalism and awareness of time-sensitive issues, attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience working with and around confidential information
- Ability to deal with problems ranging from those involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations to unique or unfamiliar situations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be able to quickly comprehend and apply new skills and information.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must know how to interact and communicate appropriately with CEO-level professionals
Light of the whirl is actively interviewing now. Due to the volume of applications, LOTW has indicated that they will not follow up unless you are selected for an interview.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org