For non-profit organizations, Light Of The Whirls, My Dreams of Healthy Hearts Fundraiser is a super-easy, super-profitable fundraising program that promotes a healthy, family-focused alternative to more common sweets or knick-knack fundraising options.
EARN MONEY WITH OUR HEALTHY ONLINE MEAL PLAN TEMPLATES
Light Of The Whirl Health Care, My Dreams of Healthy Hearts 501c3 is a online mobile meal planning template service with a goal to help busy families , Geriatric, or underprivileged families with OnlineMeal Templates, mindfulness, and fitnesses through our mobile app with delicious recipes, grocery list, and accountability coaching, healthy easy to prepare and budget friendly.
Fundraiser Offering to Customers: The Membership
Every week, My Dreams of Healthy Hearts members electronically receive:
- Shopping list of fresh ingredients, which members then purchase at the market
- Step-by-step recipe for the entire week’s meals – – a big time saver during the week. (Saving time from researching)
- Recipes and grocery shopping list for pulling together three tasty meals for the family daily
- Quick delicious energy Boosting Meals
- Menus to help guide better choices
- Feel Energized through Fasting & Detoxing Guides
- Recommended Macronutrient Breakdown Food List
- Supplementation Guide
- Overview Weekly Grocery List
- Customized Meals Templates
- Weekly Group Check-Ins (online)
- Text and Email support via Mobile App
- Updates to Meal templates (at no additional cost)
- Access to LOTW Private Forum for contests, weekly challenges, and exclusive member giveaways
My Dreams of Healthy Hearts delivers everything a family needs to shop, organize and cook nutritious weekly meals for their lifestyle. We give access to hundreds of dietary meal plans designed by our registered dietitians, nutrition specialists, and chef’s. The Mobile App is simple to download, and easy to use. Meal plan templates are available for a range of diets, including:
- Sarcopenia Stroke
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Hormone Balance
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- High Cholesterol Diabetes
- Congestive Artery Disease
- Congestive Heart Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Arthritis and Diabetes
- Arthritis and Heart Disease
- Behavioral Disorders
- Cancer and Heart Disease
- Alkaline Cancer
- Alzheimer’s Anemia
Your fundraising customers may choose from three different subscription time frames, which range in price, For a family up to five:
- Full year of Weekly Online Mobile Templates for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meal For $350
- Three months of Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meal Plan Templates for $250
- One month of Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Meal Plan Templates for $150
We deliver everything you need to SHOP, ORGANIZE and COOK nutritious daily meals for your lifestyle. Our meal plans are chef created, nutritionist approved, designed by our registered dietitians, PLUS they are simple AND delicious.
Benefits of The My Healthy Hearts Online Fundraising
- No set up hassles (no printed order forms, no delivery, no door-to-door sales)
- No upfront costs
- Low Maintenance (online ordering, no money collection, no inconvenient delivery)
- No activation fee
- High Commission (organizations earn 25% of total revenue)
- Expanded Reach
- Easily track earnings with simple dashboard
- Feel good fundraising promoting health home cooking instead of sugar and frozen food
- Benefit from a community of accountability
- Partner with our meal planning template Mobile Application
- Easy online administration – no order forms, no delivery, no door-to-door sales.
- No upfront costs.
- Schools/Organizations receive up to 25% of the total revenue.
- 1000’s of dietitian and nutritionist approved subscription menu plans to choose from.
- Our online dashboard allows participants to track their progress throughout the campaign.
- Recommended campaign period is four weeks.
- A complete Starter Kit is available to ensure a successful campaign.
READY TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Contact for free consultation and more information
Schedule a free consultation for more information and start fundraising Light Of The Whirl Health Care’s, Dreams of Healthy Heart meal planning templates fundraising Mobile application.
The term heart disease refers to several types of heart conditions, including coronary artery disease and heart attack.
According to the CDC these are the Hard Facts on Women and Heart Disease
Despite an increase in awareness over the past decades, only about half (56%) of women recognize that heart disease is their number 1 killer.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States, killing 314,186 women in 2020—or about 1 in every 5 female deaths. For Hispanic and non-Hispanic Asian women, heart disease is second only to cancer as a cause of death.
- About 1 in 16 women age 20 and older (6.2%) have coronary artery disease, the most common type of heart disease in the United States.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for women in the United States.
Sometimes heart disease may be “silent” and not diagnosed until you have other symptoms or emergencies, including:
- Heart attack: Chest pain or discomfort, upper back or neck pain, indigestion, heartburn, nausea or vomiting, extreme fatigue, upper body discomfort, dizziness, and shortness of breath
- Arrhythmia: Fluttering feelings in the chest (palpitations)
- Heart failure: Shortness of breath, fatigue, or swelling of the feet, ankles, legs, abdomen, or neck veins
What You Can Do for Heart Health
To lower your chances of getting heart disease, it’s important to:
- Manage your stress levels. Find healthy ways to lower your stress levels. Learn more about coping with stress.
- Know your blood pressure. High blood pressure has no symptoms, so it’s important to have your blood pressure checked regularly. Click the link to learn more about foods that help with lowering high blood pressure.
- Check for diabetes. Talk to your healthcare provider about whether you should be tested for diabetes. Having uncontrolled diabetes raises your risk of heart disease. Learn more about foods to help diabetes, including gestational diabetes.
- Know your cholesterol status. Knowing your cholesterol status can help you stay in control of your health. Learn about eatting food to help with lowering your cholesterol and why it is important to start now.
- Quit smoking. If you don’t smoke, don’t start. If you do smoke, learn about how to quit smoking.
- Be physically active. Try to get at least 2 hours and 30 minutes of physical activity each week. Not getting enough physical activity can lead to heart disease. Learn more about physical activity.
- Choose healthy foods and drinks. Be sure to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and eat fewer processed foods. Learn more about healthy eating.
- Limit how much alcohol you drink. Women of legal drinking age should either avoid alcohol or drink one or less alcoholic drink per day.
Learn more about Heart Disease Prevention Meal Templates
Light Of The Whirl Health Care, Dreams of A healthily Heart menus follow the quidelines set by the American Heart Association to help reduce your risk of heart disease.
We provide Meal templates that are jam-packed with fruits, vegetables, a
variety of whole-grain products, and “good”
The menus are rich in foods that
contain soluble fibers as well as omega-3
fatty acids such as fatty fish, nuts and
flaxseed, which all help to lower cholesterol
and protect our heart health.
This heart healthy diet is high in B vitamins including B6 and folate, which may help to lower levels of a substance called homocysteine in the blood. High levels of homocysteine are a clear risk factor for heart disease.
Other heart healthy substances included in these menus are phytochemicals such as
isoflavones found in legumes such as
soybeans; lycopene found in produce such
as tomatoes; indoles found in cruciferous
vegetables such as broccoli, polyphenols
present in green or black tea; and beta-
carotene found in orange and yellow
The foods contained in these
menus increase your intake of not only
phytochemicals but also antioxidants,
which also can help to protect you from
certain health problems such as heart